Monday, April 6, 2009

Back to Work

Well I went back to work today. I am happy to report that there were no tears on my part :) I think it helps that I only work 7 to 11am and Liam is in great hands! No one can beat a Grandma's love! Liam pretty much slept the entire time! I am excited about my work schedule, I work Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 7am to 11am! The only problem is that Liam still isnt sleeping through the night.....so it looks like I will have to just have to adapt to less sleep and waking up at 5am!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It has been such a blessing to get to spend so much time with Liam and watch him grow since birth. I am so thankful that I will still get to spend every Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning with him. He is such a joy and is loved so very much!